Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm suprised more isn't being made of the Reading stabbings

I'm suprised more isn't being made of the Reading stabbings

in terms that the victims appear to part of the LGBT community.
    and it's Pride month.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    and it's Pride month.
    FFS One minority at a time, p.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    FFS One minority at a time, p.
    I came to this conclusion just on the photographs of the blokes,

and it's Pride month.
    Just unfortunate timing tbh, it's never gonna compete with BLM Pat, nothing can. Even Corona has been put on hold. And as for Brexit which was top of the news league for 2 solid years...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Just unfortunate timing tbh, it's never gonna compete with BLM Pat, nothing can. Even Corona has been put on hold. And as for Brexit which was top of the news league for 2 solid years...
    So in a way it’s positive for all of us. As I think as they had those protests the other week and didn’t really condemn the lockdown breaches as they couldn’t possibly dare to as they are to scared.

I think it’s sped up the opening of pubs announcement later today.
    Also if the death toll starts going up again they will change how they report it. There is no way we are going into lockdown again

and it's Pride month.
    I'm not surprised at all. Everyone else gets thrown under the bus if it's about not revealing that this was a blatantly homophobic attack by a muslim 'asylum seeker' on three obviously gay men.
    Even while they were still warm Stonewall could barely wait to get through the boilerplate condolences over the deaths of gay men before getting to the real threat: Islamophobic rhetoric.

Robbie de Santos, director of Stonewall, paid tribute to Furlong and Ritchie-Bennett. He said: “Our thoughts are with those affected by the attack in Reading on Saturday. It’s heartbreaking to hear two of the victims were LGBT.

“But we can’t let Islamophobic, racist and xenophobic rhetoric be used to divide us. We must stand together to make progress.”
    Plus the perpetrator's family get more media airtime than those of the victims and we hear about how he was mentally ill, etc, etc.
    But fly a banner saying 'White Lives Matter' behind an aeroplane and suddenly every media prick who's been mysteriously silent suddenly loses their shít. It's f@cking sickening.

Obviously gay? were they stroking each others winkies or is that park a

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    a blatantly homophobic attack by a muslim 'asylum seeker' on three obviously gay men.
    recognised hangout for the bumders ( nothing wrong with bumders though b - some of my best friends and a' that)

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    recognised hangout for the bumders ( nothing wrong with bumders though b - some of my best friends and a' that)
    Put three gay men in close proximity and their gayness is going to stick out like a bulldog's b0llocks. This is simply an observable fact.

Is there a name for a group of them?

Like a shrewd of apes etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Is there a name for a group of them?

Like a shrewd of apes etc
    A cottage. A cottage of gays.