Thread: WD Burnley :clap:

WD Burnley :clap:

EbJGCtGWsAAxFMg.jpg

no doubt it's not ok to proclaim WLM for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    EbJGCtGWsAAxFMg.jpg

no doubt it's not ok to proclaim WLM for some reason
    No New Contract

If it’s racist then it’s on the same level as BLM...but I don’t have a racism chart to hand lol someone should make one.

-

Poor from Burnley...should’ve embraced it and said something about free speech.

Now the PL are going to see more planes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    If it’s racist then it’s on the same level as BLM...but I don’t have a racism chart to hand lol someone should make one.

-

The idea that anyone who does not actively promote "black lives matter" and "take the knee" is somehow condoning racism is at the heart of the problem. It is unlikely that every single premier league footballer and match official feels so strongly that this is the way forward for the game and for society. More likely that a sizeable number are scared to respectfully not join in. It is much easier to be seen not singing the national anthem like Gary Neville and co when the camera pans along the line........

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    The idea that anyone who does not actively promote "black lives matter" and "take the knee" is somehow condoning racism is at the heart of the problem. It is unlikely that every single premier league footballer and match official feels so strongly that this is the way forward for the game and for society. More likely that a sizeable number are scared to respectfully not join in. It is much easier to be seen not singing the national anthem like Gary Neville and co when the camera pans along the line........
    We're living in a dystopian nightmare World. A bunch of multi millionaire black footballers telling us we've got white privilege and demanding we bend the knee. Then we have fake crowd noises cheering them on. This is worse than Kim Jong claiming he got 18 hole in ones at a game of golf. Then the mass media is pushing it relentless, nevermind calling out this utter *******s. I'd love it if they dared this bend the knee **** in front of a crowd of 60'000. They be booed for the cnuts that they are. I'd invade the pitch personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    We're living in a dystopian nightmare World. A bunch of multi millionaire black footballers telling us we've got white privilege and demanding we bend the knee. Then we have fake crowd noises cheering them on. This is worse than Kim Jong claiming he got 18 hole in ones at a game of golf. Then the mass media is pushing it relentless, nevermind calling out this utter *******s. I'd love it if they dared this bend the knee **** in front of a crowd of 60'000. They be booed for the cnuts that they are. I'd invade the pitch personally.
    This is the stuff you don't see on Twitter. wd aar, the true Voice of the People.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

-

I've seen the chart T and it shows that 'minorities' can't be racists (or commit any other offence) only the evil privileged white supremacists can.

Spot on with Burnley, apologising for what exactly? And the pathetic captain
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This is the stuff you don't see on Twitter. wd aar, the true Voice of the People.

I've got my channel here where i call out this bolloxology all the time.