Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Kayla gone

  1. #1

    Kayla gone

    Crystal palace eagle 28 Not a bad age. I think. Ain't got a clue tbh
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Crystal palace eagle 28 Not a bad age. I think. Ain't got a clue tbh
    Covid or Bird flu baz?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Covid or Bird flu baz?
    hehe. Covid of course, need to keep the numbers up during this plandemic
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    hehe. Covid of course, need to keep the numbers up during this plandemic
    Actually it was a heart attack!
    Like you , kayla must have been a closet Gooner and the performance of Luiz midweek did her in....

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Actually it was a heart attack!
    Like you , kayla must have been a closet Gooner and the performance of Luiz midweek did her in....
    The f˙ckers probably made her watch the bbc news, that'll finish anyone off.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •