Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Bilbo gone.

Bilbo gone.

I liked him in that space one. Lots of muttering. Also in Sir Ken’s Henry V, where he came over excessively Welsh.

wd dead actor bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I liked him in that space one. Lots of muttering. Also in Sir Ken’s Henry V, where he came over excessively Welsh.

wd dead actor bloke.
    I think we're gonna see a lot of old folks throwing the towel in seeing the state that mankind is in right now. New low after new low. I would if I was over 80. Imagine living through the war then watching all this rubbish today.

Anyway Happy Friday and have a good'un
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

wd dead actor bloke.
    The Tudor's were taffies, C. Thems a-being historically accurate, init?

I think our monarch go Frogs, taffies, Jocks, Clogs, Danes, Krauts and yet more Krauts. Don't think we've ever had an English one. Not since 1066, anyway. And the mob before that were basically various forms of Hun and Scandies.

Brexit will be a disaster. We're incapable of ruling ourselves. We need the Europeans to do it for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    The Tudor's were taffies, C. Thems a-being historically accurate, init?

I think our monarch go Frogs, taffies, Jocks, Clogs, Danes, Krauts and yet more Krauts. Don't think we've ever had an English one. Not since 1066, anyway. And the mob before that were basically various forms of Hun and Scandies.

Brexit will be a disaster. We're incapable of ruling ourselves. We need the Europeans to do it for us.
    Looks like we’re heading for anarchy anyway, so **** it.