Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I loved a nice hot bath, but...

I loved a nice hot bath, but...

....my family and friends are entirely devided and not with any pattern relating to age, sex, race etc.

So what do we think on here?

A lovely relaxing experience to be enjoyed daily

OR

Lying in your own filth and getting out dirtier than you went in

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    ....my family and friends are entirely devided and not with any pattern relating to age, sex, race etc.

So what do we think on here?

A lovely relaxing experience to be enjoyed daily

OR

Lying in your own filth and getting out dirtier than you went in
    An occasional pleasure. A monthly indulgence, if you like.

No, for a chap a bracing cool shower morning and evening should suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    An occasional pleasure. A monthly indulgence, if you like.

No, for a chap a bracing cool shower morning and evening should suffice.
    One should never bathe inside. Or shower or wash. The smell of woodsmoke and diesel and drugs should suffice.

Except in the holy waters of the Manikaran Gurdwara. There, a chap should bathe in the pool sized natural hot springs of the 4th holiest temple in all of Sikhism at the very minimum once a day, generally more.

This is why one should try to get to the Parvati Valley every year or two at a minimum. To wash, init?

And when you first get there, get head and face clean shaved by a cut-throat. When you come out of your first bathe, your crown chakra is buzzing like you've boshed loadsa pills.

I saw dawn break standing on the bridge that connects to the temple last time. First time I'd ever seen dawn. When the sun's rays turned the river into liquid gold......

No. Only bathe in Manikaran, in my experience. You'll only get in and moan to the missus that it isn't as nice as up there and she'll just give up trying to keep you clean.