Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So the fat, blithering idiot will remove the 2m rule by September

So the fat, blithering idiot will remove the 2m rule by September

Ah, well, that’s just f*cking terrific. Two and a half more months of no pub and destroying the hospitality industry for no good reason.

Cowardly, fat f*ck.

Since this rule his come in I can confirm that Spiderman dogging is no fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Ah, well, that’s just f*cking terrific. Two and a half more months of no pub and destroying the hospitality industry for no good reason.

Cowardly, fat f*ck.
    What a pile of ****. Him and the absurd rule. Hopefully even the wettest scaredy cats will grow in confidence and we'll have all fúcked it off long before then.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    What a pile of ****. Him and the absurd rule. Hopefully even the wettest scaredy cats will grow in confidence and we'll have all fúcked it off long before then.
    Pubs are bad b - they make you watch football in them. Football is also bad

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Already happening I think Baz. Mrs WES is off to see family and friends today, next Saturday we’re off to spend the day with friends, see loads more people out and about all the time now, people have had enough.

All the stats show we should be out of lockdown, it’s only that fat, spineless coward and his half-witted scientific guessers that lack the balls needed.

Our PM may be a coward but the British people are not. wd BP.

Already happening I think Baz. Mrs WES is off to see family and friends today, next Saturday we’re off to spend the day with friends, see loads more people out and about all the time now, people have had enough.

All the stats show we should be out of lockdown, it’s only that fat, spineless coward and his half-witted scientific guessers that lack the balls needed.

The British People are currently on their knees to demonstrate their solidarity with a feral Marxist mob.

The British People have been culturally cowed and spiritually conquered.

I agree that folks have had enough so wd the British on that front. Bunch of ****s regarding everything else though. That goes for the whole of mankind tbh.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'