Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: At least that Chelsea **** will be suspended now.

At least that Chelsea **** will be suspended now.

What was the point of waiting three months to see that? In fact, what’s the point of Arsenal at all these days?

Look at him...thinking he’s a big man for talking about it...

He needs to go now!! Tonight...pack up his flat and leave. Personally can’t believe we can’t sack him...

Starting to have my doubts about Arteta...he’s just Unai in Next clothing and better English....lunatic plays Saka right wing when we got Pepe and Reece....martinelli no where.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Look at him...thinking he’s a big man for talking about it...

He needs to go now!! Tonight...pack up his flat and leave. Personally can’t believe we can’t sack him...

Starting to have my doubts about Arteta...he’s just Unai in Next clothing and better English....lunatic plays Saka right wing when we got Pepe and Reece....martinelli no where.

If we’d known Mikel would be this bland, we could’ve just stuck with Freddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    What was the point of waiting three months to see that? In fact, what’s the point of Arsenal at all these days?
    What a liability that **** is. He's the old classic of when not if. Whoever decided he would be a good addition to the team should be shot. Or become an MP.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I felt this way earlier in the season too...rock bottom is having to play Sokratis as a right back.

And you want to get back into the CL?

Jokers....someone needs shooting.