Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This has been a ****ing abortion and the game has even started

This has been a ****ing abortion and the game has even started

Every cnut involved in blm should do the world a favour and go hang themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    How on earth did we end up with the world’s neediest virtue signaller at right back?

well that's sky canceled then. these woke ****s can **** off but i'm about 60 better off each month to spend on cocoa pops.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    well that's sky canceled then. these woke ****s can **** off but i'm about 60 better off each month to spend on cocoa pops.
    Everybody has the exact same rights in the UK, there is no racial inequality so they can **** right off with this ****e.

'but, but, but some black lad died in the states 1000's of miles away once so we need this.'

Twice as many whites are killed by police every year there so shut the fcuk up. And take these cnut millionaire fcuk soccer players lecturing me about white privilege with you. Fcuk off Prem league. We should have went down the Scottish option.

Everybody has the exact same rights in the UK, there is no racial inequality so they can **** right off with this ****e.

'but, but, but some black lad died in the states 1000's of miles away once so we need this.'

Twice as many whites are killed by police every year there so shut the fcuk up. And take these cnut millionaire fcuk soccer players lecturing me about white privilege with you. Fcuk off Prem league. We should have went down the Scottish option.
    Completely agree. I didn't sign up for this ****. Sport needs to stay out of politics full-stop. Especially when you've got low IQ footballers preaching utter crap that they simply don't understand, nor have the mental capacity to perform the research or due diligence on the organizations and causes they were (easily) brainwashed into preaching. Couple that with virtue-signaling corporations and media outlets trying to be on the right side of public opinion, driven by social media, to appear woke and progressive.
    Well guess what Sky and Premier League, you picked the wrong ****ing side. The majority do not support the terrorist corrupt slush fund that is BLM and you have misjudged the British public terribly. You will burn for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How on earth did we end up with the world’s neediest virtue signaller at right back?
    Maybe he will plant a few of those trees on the goal line C ...any ole deciduous woukd defend better than Luiz

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    Completely agree. I didn't sign up for this ****. Sport needs to stay out of politics full-stop. Especially when you've got low IQ footballers preaching utter crap that they simply don't understand, nor have the mental capacity to perform the research or due diligence on the organizations and causes they were (easily) brainwashed into preaching. Couple that with virtue-signaling corporations and media outlets trying to be on the right side of public opinion, driven by social media, to appear woke and progressive.
    Well guess what Sky and Premier League, you picked the wrong ****ing side. The majority do not support the terrorist corrupt slush fund that is BLM and you have misjudged the British public terribly. You will burn for this.
    Imagine some young fella with holes in his shoes raised by a single Mother in some ****hole like Burnley watching that along with his fish finger sandwich diner only to have a parade of black multi millionaires scowl him for his supposed white privilege.