Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I’ve just ventured out into the world.

I’ve just ventured out into the world.

**** that for a game of tin soldiers. There are weirdos out there wearing ****ing masks

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    **** that for a game of tin soldiers. There are weirdos out there wearing ****ing masks
    You have to on public transport now, apparently.

I was reading today that the thinking now is that you're very unlikely to get it from surfaces and not very likely to get it from passing contact. You're most likely to get it in crowded places where people are speaking very loud or shouting - which doesn't bode well for attending football matches any time soon,

I was out in open fields walking the hound yesterday. A chap stood jogging on the spot to allow me to pass, He went into the field by around 12 feet. Furthermore, he was also wearing a mask and presumably inhaling more co2 than o2 at that point.. What a kyunt..

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I was reading today that the thinking now is that you're very unlikely to get it from surfaces and not very likely to get it from passing contact. You're most likely to get it in crowded places where people are speaking very loud or shouting - which doesn't bode well for attending football matches any time soon,
    I’ve just heard an interview with Manchester City’s head of safety explaining how chang8ng rooms have been extended to allow social distancing. Teams won’t walk down the tunnel together. Warm ups will be changed to allow 2 metre gaps. IT’S A PHYSICAL CONTACT SPORT!

Anyway, the whole thing is exaggerated nonsense. ****ing Ferguson, and ****ing Johnson have ****ed us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Or more importantly the pub
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Crazy seens out there C. This Corona is like religion imo. You have believers and non-believers. Each lot thinks the other lot is a bit mental. As for the masks I've added that to the list of things I've promised myself I'll never do, like join Twitter or own a car that stalls every time you stop.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Crazy seens out there C. This Corona is like religion imo. You have believers and non-believers. Each lot thinks the other lot is a bit mental. As for the masks I've added that to the list of things I've promised myself I'll never do, like join Twitter or own a car that stalls every time you stop.
    These people lack moral fibre. Hiding from the flu behind a mask.

Cowards, each and every one of 'em.

These people lack moral fibre. Hiding from the flu behind a mask.

Cowards, each and every one of 'em.
    Well said, Charles.

Sadly our PM is one of them. Someone out to tell the fat c*nt that it isn’t our fault that he almost died of it. He almost died of it because he’s a fat c*nt.