Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now the wiley Chinee has taken to killing Indian troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Atlanta's mayor sounds way more threatening –*Keisha Lance Bottoms.

Probably not a good one to google...
    Now, now, la! We all know there’s nothing in any way amusing about someone having the surname ‘Bottoms’.
    Nothing at all.... Absolutely not.

‘Bottoms’

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    That's in Ledakh. That's the nicest place I've ever been in the world. Only place with no poverty, where everyone is smiling all the time. A veritable, almost literal Nirvana.

I'm not up for Septic war-mongers as a rule, but when General MacArthur suggested nuking the twelve biggest Chink cities in 1950, they should have gone along with it.

The scum invaded Tibet the next year. They wouldn't have been able to do that if most of their cities were radioactive rubble. The Septics missed a trick there. We were happy to gas the uppity hill tribes when we were top dog, so why didn't they "Take up the white man's burden" as Kipling asked them to?
    You might as well ask why, in 1945, we didn’t push through Berlin to Moscow and beyond.

The answer is, a lack of *******s.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Apparently it was with clubs and knives. No shots were fired.
    And the Indian boys just sort of stood their and took it, did they??

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    stood their what?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    No. Estimates that the Chinks lost 35, including a senior officer. However, the c@nts aren't known for their willingness to divulge real numbers of deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You might as well ask why, in 1945, we didn’t push through Berlin to Moscow and beyond.

The answer is, a lack of *******s.
    Because there were like 10m Ruskies in the way, who had the same weapons we did.

In 1950, the Septics had nukes, the Chinks didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Because there were like 10m Ruskies in the way, who had the same weapons we did.

In 1950, the Septics had nukes, the Chinks didn't.
    The populations of Hiroshima and Nagasaki are slightly confused to hear that the USA had no nuclear weapons in 1945.

The populations of Hiroshima and Nagasaki are slightly confused to hear that the USA had no nuclear weapons in 1945.
    I think we're talking at crossed purposes, C.

In plain English:

1. The democratic western allies couldn't have steamed on to Berlin and Moscow in '45 cos there were 10m battle hardened Ruskie soldiers who had the same weapons as us, and it would have been at best a blood bath, at worst a defeat.

2. However we (well, the Yanks on behalf of the western allies) could have nuked the Chinese in 1950 without comeback because the US had working nukes and an easy means of getting them onto Chinese cities from their bases in SK and Jap, while the Chinks didn't have any nukes, nor even an easy way of conventionally hitting US cities. (Though HK may have taken a pounding.)

Therefore, if we'd listen to that General Jack D Ripper or whatever he was called:

1. The beautiful people of Tibet would be living in democratic peace, meditating for our all our souls so we don't have to bother ourselves.
    2. The Chinks wouldn't be spreading virus around the world cos the few Chinks left would have three heads and be living in caves.
    3. As such, they would not be such a threat to long term western economic or geo-strategic interests.

I think we're talking at crossed purposes, C.

In plain English:

1. The democratic western allies couldn't have steamed on to Berlin and Moscow in '45 cos there were 10m battle hardened Ruskie soldiers who had the same weapons as us, and it would have been at best a blood bath, at worst a defeat.

2. However we (well, the Yanks on behalf of the western allies) could have nuked the Chinese in 1950 without comeback because the US had working nukes and an easy means of getting them onto Chinese cities from their bases in SK and Jap, while the Chinks didn't have any nukes, nor even an easy way of conventionally hitting US cities. (Though HK may have taken a pounding.)

Therefore, if we'd listen to that General Jack D Ripper or whatever he was called:

1. The beautiful people of Tibet would be living in democratic peace, meditating for our all our souls so we don't have to bother ourselves.
    2. The Chinks wouldn't be spreading virus around the world cos the few Chinks left would have three heads and be living in caves.
    3. As such, they would not be such a threat to long term western economic or geo-strategic interests.

The septics could have nuked Moscow and Leningrad in 1945 and walked into the USSR.

The septics could have nuked Moscow and Leningrad in 1945 and walked into the USSR.
    Ah, get ya.

My mistake. I was finking May 8 '45. Not later. But the Ruskies had been our allies longer than the Septics so that would have been under hand. The Chinks deserved it.