Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Reluctantly, I have to now accept that Boris Johnson is a fat

Reluctantly, I have to now accept that Boris Johnson is a fat

blithering idiot who seems to be good at only three things; a) eating excessively b) fathering children by different women and c) winning elections.

Make no mistake, he and his incompetent government have absolutely bungled COVID at every turn and we’re all paying the price.

He saved us from the carnage associated with a Corbyn government and for that we should be grateful. But it is now clear that he is an appalling leader and completely unsuited to being PM.

Oh, and horse whipping is too good for Chris Witty and Neil Ferguson, if you were wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    blithering idiot who seems to be good at only three things; a) eating excessively b) fathering children by different women and c) winning elections.

Make no mistake, he and his incompetent government have absolutely bungled COVID at every turn and we’re all paying the price.

He saved us from the carnage associated with a Corbyn government and for that we should be grateful. But it is now clear that he is an appalling leader and completely unsuited to being PM.

Oh, and horse whipping is too good for Chris Witty and Neil Ferguson, if you were wondering.
    Anyone could have beaten Corbyn, Wes. Even Aarom Ramsey.

Took your time

It has always been obvious that Bojo is as thick as pig****. One just believed he hired people that weren't. Turns out Cummings is the proverbial Emperor in new clothes. Intellectuals don't go into government do they Dom?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Took your time
    I gave him the benefit of the doubt because of the need to make sure Corbyn never got anywhere near Downing St. Although I admit his Brexit u-turn made me dubious of him.

I never believed he could have been as utterly incompetent as he has been since Covid. The 2 metre rule is so absurd it beggars belief. Yet the fat retard stands up there and justifies it while that grinch faced mong Whitty stands next to him nodding appreciatively.

It’s a debacle, Luis, the scientists don’t have the humility to admit they know **** all and that FBI doesn’t have the balls to call them out and take a decision.

Meanwhile, I can’t go to the pub 😕

Anyone with brains dosent go into politics. The pay is shockingly bad.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt because of the need to make sure Corbyn never got anywhere near Downing St. Although I admit his Brexit u-turn made me dubious of him.

I never believed he could have been as utterly incompetent as he has been since Covid. The 2 metre rule is so absurd it beggars belief. Yet the fat retard stands up there and justifies it while that grinch faced mong Whitty stands next to him nodding appreciatively.

It’s a debacle, Luis, the scientists don’t have the humility to admit they know **** all and that FBI doesn’t have the balls to call them out and take a decision.

Meanwhile, I can’t go to the pub ��
    I can Although technically they are supposed to close at 10 so watching the second half tonight will be tricky :lock-in:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I can Although technically they are supposed to close at 10 so watching the second half tonight will be tricky :lock-in:
    We've got lockdown, you've got lock in. Once again the master race leads the way.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Meanwhile, I can’t go to the pub ��
    Scientists are firewalled to ignore any economic consequences in their drive to find solutions. Funding is something they either have or don't have in these quests.
    I don't like to judge a chap on his appearances, even though most of us probably do but the hair thing has always bothered me about Boris. It provides an insight.. I'll leave it there.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Scientists are firewalled to ignore any economic consequences in their drive to find solutions. Funding is something they either have or don't have in these quests.
    I don't like to judge a chap on his appearances, even though most of us probably do but the hair thing has always bothered me about Boris. It provides an insight.. I'll leave it there.
    Ask yourself this question, 7s - do you think someone named Fred Dobbs who went to state school and was 4 stone overweight and had fathered 7 children by 3 different women would get anywhere near 10 Downing?

Fat blithering idiot suits him perfectly.