Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: And then they came for me

And then they came for me

They came first for Ross Geller because he said he wasn't a bender for wearing a salmon coloured sweater, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Paleontologist in a pink sweater. Then they came for Basil Fawlty, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't an angry hoteliler. Then they came for Little Britain, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a homosexual, fat, bald fella. Then they came for our heroic war dead from 200 years ago, and I didn't speak up, because I was born in the 80's. Then they came for me, and by that time, there was no one left to speak up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post

They came first for Ross Geller because he said he wasn't a bender for wearing a salmon coloured sweater, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Paleontologist in a pink sweater. Then they came for Basil Fawlty, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't an angry hoteliler. Then they came for Little Britain, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a homosexual, fat, bald fella. Then they came for our heroic war dead from 200 years ago, and I didn't speak up, because I was born in the 80's. Then they came for me, and by that time, there was no one left to speak up for me.
    Just don't blame the darkies cos they is speaking up for us.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...y-bame-leaders

They think it's nonsense.

They say that while not everyone thinks everything is brill, when 30% of white Brits loved Little Brit, so did 30% of black Brits. Ditto the other shows.

They don't want the telly they laughed at banned cos of white guilt, they just want an equal share of jobs in the industry.

But, as they say, it's so easier for upper-middle class white execs to go mea culpa, and ban some telly. Then they get brownie pts and don't have to deal the real racism.

But the white trustafarians complaining and the white tv bosses both love tokenism.

Yet, you, I and the BAME leaders in the article are ****ed off with whites changing what was a black issue (them getting lynched by racist, Septic pigs for no reason) into a story about white guilt where the blacks are just minor characters.

BLM in the US are fighting centuries old racial injustice that hasn't changed properly despite the civil war then civil rights movement.

BKMuk are a bunch of trustafarians and and lefties (of all races) who want to dismantle capitalism. They say that explicitly on their crowd funding page according to the Times. {I'm an anarchist who knows you can't dismantle the capitalist system, but would support trying to, cos it would pîss off Berni and he cursed our team.}

So yes, the good blacks, just like the good whites, are speaking out for you.

The scum, whether lefties pulling down statues or the Tory-types defending WSC while giving the nazis salute, are trying to come for us.

But this isn't about skin colour.

It's about fückwits vs civilised.

Read the article and see that these sensible BAME leaders think just like you and I on Little Britain and Mighty Boosh etc, and are horrified.

It's the scum on both sides who are our enemies.

We should surround ourselves with barricades. Invite the civilised Bame and whites in. And a battalion of Gurkhas. Then let rip at the extremists on both sides.

I don't blame the darkies. I blame the white bourgeois marxist intellectual types who promoted this nonsense. They are not of the black community, but they presume that because these people are black that they are owned by the Left and it only takes the Vanguard of Antifa to lead the black proles to rise up. This type of paternalism would make King Leopold II proud. There is also the ingrained racism of Antifa, who would take it for granted that black people would riot just given the spark by someone clever than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I don't blame the darkies. I blame the white bourgeois marxist intellectual types who promoted this nonsense. They are not of the black community, but they presume that because these people are black that they are owned by the Left and it only takes the Vanguard of Antifa to lead the black proles to rise up. This type of paternalism would make King Leopold II proud. There is also the ingrained racism of Antifa, who would take it for granted that black people would riot just given the spark by someone clever than them.
    It's not so much racism, as general hard leftyness. When I was a commie at the LSE, I dreamed of a revolution. Because I wouldn't have been a prole in the factory, I'd have been a party boss telling the proles what to do for their own good.

But thankfully there as as many as sound black people as white ****wits trying to trash statues simply to annoy their enemies.

All my black mates are vaguely in the same ball park as me. It's the white lefty fückwit mates who are arguing to smash the statues.

Basically, most black Brits and people like me supported the first night of UK protest outside the Yank embassy. Happened in Berlin and some Scandi country, too.

Then the trustafarian BLMuk got involved, with their explicitly stated commitment to dismantling the capitalist system, and got people pulling down statues.

They made it about smashing the idols of their rightwing enemies, not about stopping Septic pigs lynching innocent blacks.

And now the Jock lefties have hijacked it to attack a Billy O statue in Glasgow cos their orange order eneies like him. He gave us the Glorious Rev and non-stop parliamentary democracy.