Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am a bit confused by some people.

I am a bit confused by some people.

There where some people viciously angry about Mr Cummings going out. Or people breaking lockdown for any reason. They would go mental about any sort of news of people going shopping or going to a beach or a park. Instantly branding these people idiots and ‘thanks for the 2nd wave’

Now they are out and about protesting. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    There where some people viciously angry about Mr Cummings going out. Or people breaking lockdown for any reason. They would go mental about any sort of news of people going shopping or going to a beach or a park. Instantly branding these people idiots and ‘thanks for the 2nd wave’

Now they are out and about protesting. ��
    I find it confusing that an angry mob of feral Marxists can vandalise a public monument while the police stand by and watch... then have their behaviour copied by the mayor of our capital city.

The world has gone utterly mental and our goivernment appears to be oblivious.

May God help us all.

Now they are out and about protesting. ��
    If you say you don’t agree with vandalism you’re a closet racist who can’t see the bigger picture. If you say people shouldn’t be doing this **** during a pandemic you’re not seeing the bigger picture. As usual with the left, any attempt at dialogue is immediately shut down with screams of RACIST!! Bore off.

Now they are out and about protesting. 🤔
    It's quite simple P. When there's a race issue it supercedes everything. A deadly, super contagious pandemic (the worst problem we've faced since Hitler apparently) just has to wait quietly in the corner until this is sorted out. The protesters (vandals) know this so it's fine.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    If you say you don’t agree with vandalism you’re a closet racist who can’t see the bigger picture. If you say people shouldn’t be doing this **** during a pandemic you’re not seeing the bigger picture. As usual with the left, any attempt at dialogue is immediately shut down with screams of RACIST!! Bore off.
    Silence = Violence.

By not openingly agreeing with the protesters, you are actively against them. Apparently.
    Isn't that, erm, some sort of facist-like behaviour?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”