Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So it sounds like Our Black Lives Matter protestors

So it sounds like Our Black Lives Matter protestors

are to have a welcoming committee on Saturday made up of an alliance of Millwall fans and ex-squaddies.

I say again.

I saw that. Some of the replies were rather robust 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    are to have a welcoming committee on Saturday made up of an alliance of Millwall fans and ex-squaddies.

I say again.
    I see the Mayor of London wants a review held into statues and street names to see if they should be changed/removed. The jubilation on Twitter is quite something. 99.99% of these ****s had no clue about these statues or the history of the person before the weekend.

****ing sick of it, C.

I say again.
    'The hooligans will be joined by the ex-serviceman group, Veterans Against Terrorism, who have attended many DFLA (and before that Football Lads Alliance) demos in the past. There are even rumours that some bikers and Hells Angels will also attend'

I'm sooo adding popcorn to my Friday shopping list and for once will be watching the news at the weekend
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    'The hooligans will be joined by the ex-serviceman group, Veterans Against Terrorism, who have attended many DFLA (and before that Football Lads Alliance) demos in the past. There are even rumours that some bikers and Hells Angels will also attend'

I'm sooo adding popcorn to my Friday shopping list and for once will be watching the news at the weekend
    Presumably the Police will be on the side of the lefties, so it should make for an interesting mix..

I say again.
    I've seen Millwall fans and young West Indians in action and I'm not too sure where I'd place my money. When they're angry WIs are like hornets. It wouldn't be like a typical football off with a lot of posturing and one side running away when the other side charges. I don't think either of those mobs have the flight gene - where do I buy a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I've seen Millwall fans and young West Indians in action and I'm not too sure where I'd place my money. When they're angry WIs are like hornets. It wouldn't be like a typical football off with a lot of posturing and one side running away when the other side charges. I don't think either of those mobs have the flight gene - where do I buy a ticket?
    Half of them are white middle class hippies who will **** themselves when confronted by a common person.

And frankly it's the hairy-arsed ex Paras I want to watch.

Half of them are white middle class hippies who will **** themselves when confronted by a common person.

And frankly it's the hairy-arsed ex Paras I want to watch.
    If anything like a real fight breaks out those skinny woke liberal w@nkers pretending they give a feck about black people will disappear like dust. Paras are surly, mean and hard as nails but I fear it will be a long time since many of them have passed BFT.

The Police will be out in force to spoil the fun and keep the factions apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    If anything like a real fight breaks out those skinny woke liberal w@nkers pretending they give a feck about black people will disappear like dust. Paras are surly, mean and hard as nails but I fear it will be a long time since many of them have passed BFT.

The Police will be out in force to spoil the fun and keep the factions apart.
    I’m sure the old school bushwackers can give a decent account of themselves but aren’t most of them in their late 50’s now 🤷*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I’m sure the old school bushwackers can give a decent account of themselves but aren’t most of them in their late 50’s now 🤷*♀️
    F Troop are their 70's