Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The locals are now thinking of re-naming the Rhodes Centre in our Town

The locals are now thinking of re-naming the Rhodes Centre in our Town

I presume the Leftwaffe are now in full anti empire mode and will soon be treating us to images of a Saddam style desecration of Nelsons column ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I presume the Leftwaffe are now in full anti empire mode and will soon be treating us to images of a Saddam style desecration of Nelsons column ?
    Careful, they'll be calling you a filthy, slave loving racist for not agreeing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Careful, they'll be calling you a filthy, slave loving racist for not agreeing with it.
    You cannot go around air brushing history because it no longer suits your narrative. Empire is warts and all.

You cannot go around air brushing history because it no longer suits your narrative. Empire is warts and all.
    indeed. I expect many rap and hip-hop artists to delete, and scrub from history, their entire back catalogue for their many references to black women as 'bitches' and 'hoes'.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    indeed. I expect many rap and hip-hop artists to delete, and scrub from history, their entire back catalogue for their many references to black women as 'bitches' and 'hoes'.
    You don't get to say that with your white privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    You don't get to say that with your white privilege.
    I am aware of that and I am truly sorry for being born.

I am off to flail myself for a few days...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Perhaps we should get the Germans to flatten Auschwitz, because, you know, Jews

Bit harsh on Gary Rhodes imo. His bread and butter pudding recipe was the stuff of legends

It's in Poland so they'd have to invade it first ... no problem then

Perhaps we should get the Germans to flatten Auschwitz, because, you know, Jews
    . . . . . .

I propose the 'Lewis Hamilton X Centre' He seems to be the biggest **** on the planet right now. If he could find a way down from his high horse in Monaco maybe he could even come and open it.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'