Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see it's now cool to call Churchill a racist.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I see it's now cool to call Churchill a racist.

Watching the weekends events left me thinking about the Mourinho meme.

Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 06-08-2020 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post

That's the poroblem though. The authoritarian left have silenced objections to their malicious hateful and destructive creed.

We need a civil war. Not a race war. An anti-commie war.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's the poroblem though. The authoritarian left have silenced objections to their malicious hateful and destructive creed.

We need a civil war. Not a race war. An anti-commie war.
    Apparently we need to change the history curriculum now so we can all learn about our colonialism and racist past At least in the US these demonstrations seem to have stayed on topic. Elsewhere it's turned into the equivalent of someone making a football post and me hijacking it to ask Luis Anaconda about the rugby.

Apparently we need to change the history curriculum now so we can all learn about our colonialism and racist past At least in the US these demonstrations seem to have stayed on topic. Elsewhere it's turned into the equivalent of someone making a football post and me hijacking it to ask Luis Anaconda about the rugby.
    These people are actually clinically insane.

"Minneapolis lawmakers vow to disband police department in historic move" says The Guardian. So all those young black men who seem to be extremely enthusiastic about killing other young black men are going to stop when there's no police force any more?

Bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    These people are actually clinically insane.

"Minneapolis lawmakers vow to disband police department in historic move" says The Guardian. So all those young black men who seem to be extremely enthusiastic about killing other young black men are going to stop when there's no police force any more?

Bonkers.
    Had a falling out with a family member over it all. Her best insult was i'm a millenial and Gen Z and should stop pretending to be a boomer. How will i ever survive

Even Abraham Lincoln had has his statue vandalised. I know he’s not very popular within the vampire community. But, surely he didn’t deserve that?

Just calling a spade a spade - erm, I'll get my coat

It’s been disappointing and fairly insulting to scroll through my Facebook and see so many ex board members (all white boys) spouting BLM rhetoric they know nothing about. Pretty sure if a black guy moved in next door most of them would sell up...

at least I haven’t see anything about disbanding the police...thought that would be the topic of choice this morning given what’s going on stateside....Phoenix Jones was ahead of his time when he first took to the streets imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It’s been disappointing and fairly insulting to scroll through my Facebook and see so many ex board members (all white boys) spouting BLM rhetoric they know nothing about. Pretty sure if a black guy moved in next door most of them would sell up...

at least I haven’t see anything about disbanding the police...thought that would be the topic of choice this morning given what’s going on stateside....Phoenix Jones was ahead of his time when he first took to the streets imo
    I imagine you were racially abused for not being black enough? Redgunamo probably gets called an Uncle Tom all the time, probably by white people.

No. Nobody cares about all that where I come from.

I imagine you were racially abused for not being black enough? Redgunamo probably gets called an Uncle Tom all the time, probably by white people.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."