Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I see it's now cool to call Churchill a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It’s been disappointing and fairly insulting to scroll through my Facebook and see so many ex board members (all white boys) spouting BLM rhetoric they know nothing about. Pretty sure if a black guy moved in next door most of them would sell up...

at least I haven’t see anything about disbanding the police...thought that would be the topic of choice this morning given what’s going on stateside....Phoenix Jones was ahead of his time when he first took to the streets imo
    My wife showed me a former colleague's new profile pic the other day. He had the mask, the baseball cap and the fully black ensemble, complete with a BLM poster. All shot artfully in black-and-white, of course.
    Minor detail: I have personally heard this guy make a number of racist jokes over the years, so I know this is all virtue-signalling bullshít.
    Also, he shot the pic not in London, but on the mean streets of...wait for it...Royal Tunbridge Wells.

That's the sort of c*nt we're up against, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My wife showed me a former colleague's new profile pic the other day. He had the mask, the baseball cap and the fully black ensemble, complete with a BLM poster. All shot artfully in black-and-white, of course.
    Minor detail: I have personally heard this guy make a number of racist jokes over the years, so I know this is all virtue-signalling bullshít.
    Also, he shot the pic not in London, but on the mean streets of...wait for it...Royal Tunbridge Wells.

That's the sort of c*nt we're up against, I'm afraid.
    Had to take myself off of Facebook for the time being. There's only so many times you can see white privilege without wanting to get into a verbal toe-to-toe. The trouble is if that happens you can't win, you're told you'll never understand because of your skin colour. They might have a point, but there's nowhere to go with the discussion at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Had to take myself off of Facebook for the time being. There's only so many times you can see white privilege without wanting to get into a verbal toe-to-toe. The trouble is if that happens you can't win, you're told you'll never understand because of your skin colour. They might have a point, but there's nowhere to go with the discussion at that point.
    Hopefully they will destroy themselves from the inside out and dissappear after a few months...Mayor Myer went from being woke AF by crying beside the coffin last week to doing the Cersei walk of shame yesterday...Hilarious seens

No. Nobody cares about all that where I come from.

I imagine you were racially abused for not being black enough? Redgunamo probably gets called an Uncle Tom all the time, probably by white people.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Watching the weekends events left me thinking about the Mourinho meme.

and Gandhi...

This lost must be absolutely squeaky fúcking clean with this anti-racism stuff
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    and Gandhi...

This lost must be absolutely squeaky fúcking clean with this anti-racism stuff
    He was a bit of a nasty **** be he doesn't deserve that imo

Attachment 1193
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    He was a bit of a nasty **** be he doesn't deserve that imo

Attachment 1193
    Very overrated as an actor. Made one great movie.....