Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Really don't have any time for this 'taking a knee' shít.

Really don't have any time for this 'taking a knee' shít.

Apart from anything else, didn't this whole problem start because a white guy decided kneeling would be a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Apart from anything else, didn't this whole problem start because a white guy decided kneeling would be a good idea?
    'taking a knee' has been a protest symbol since 2016 - against racial inequality and police brutality
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    'taking a knee' has been a protest symbol since 2016 - against racial inequality and police brutality
    I'm aware. And it was done by way of a direct refusal to stand for the US National Anthem. Yet another reason it's totally f@cking ridiculous in the context of the UK. But that doesn't stop these cretins, of course.

I'm aware. And it was done by way of a direct refusal to stand for the US National Anthem. Yet another reason it's totally f@cking ridiculous in the context of the UK. But that doesn't stop these cretins, of course.
    Or is it the UK people showing solidarity?
    Or it is the Antifa's token gesture before a good old, mindless smashing and defacing session
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Or is it the UK people showing solidarity?
    Or it is the Antifa's token gesture before a good old, mindless smashing and defacing session
    It's the left's basic 'long march through the institutions' strategy in action. Get authority figures to demean and humiliate themselves, thereby removing all respect for them. Then smash them apart and leave nothing standing. Then allow hard-left politics to fill the vacuum.

It's been going on for about 50 years.

Berni in moaning old git shocker..... things are getting back to normal
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Common Purpose will stop at nothing to bring down decadent, democratic capitalism; a few dead rioters and ruined livelihoods are a mere detail.

They were relatively calm whilst they had their soyboys Obama and Cameron safely installed, but the orange lunatic is driving them utterly mental.

Nothing would suit them better than a civil war in the US and UK; they can pick through the rubble at the end and install the true Global Marxism they so devoutly seek.

I'm taking my ponies off to the hills a-sap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Common Purpose will stop at nothing to bring down decadent, democratic capitalism; a few dead rioters and ruined livelihoods are a mere detail.

They were relatively calm whilst they had their soyboys Obama and Cameron safely installed, but the orange lunatic is driving them utterly mental.

Nothing would suit them better than a civil war in the US and UK; they can pick through the rubble at the end and install the true Global Marxism they so devoutly seek.

I'm taking my ponies off to the hills a-sap.
    Civilisations fall to the barbarians because they lose the will and belief in themselves not to. It really is true.

A healthy, non-decadent society that believed in itself would be shooting these people. Instead, we have most of our institutions cheering them on. It's totally f@cked.

Civilisations fall to the barbarians because they lose the will and belief in themselves not to. It really is true.

A healthy, non-decadent society that believed in itself would be shooting these people. Instead, we have most of our institutions cheering them on. It's totally f@cked.
    Exactly. Because those in charge of our institutions have all been on the course. They've all had the chip installed.

For one thing it rather discriminates against those with bad knees