1) Covid-19 is over as a bludgeon to be used on your enemies. Social distancing was something to be obeyed and the lack of it to be punished until the "peaceful" protests. Data that proves it is not near as fatal as feared in March is actively being repressed. They all know this which is why they are not too concerned about the thousands gathering and sweating on each other.

2) If you open up your hair salon that you own during a politician imposed lockdown you will go to jail. If you torch Macy's on Herald Square, the most iconic department store in America, you care about racial justice.

3) The media is a tool of the left and the DNC. We all know that, but the latest example was hilarious if only because so many still believe it. Trump Gassed The Peaceful Protestors for a Photo-Op! I found this odd since I saw the actions of clearing Lafayette Park in real time. I saw the canisters and the smoke. Heard the flash bangs. Could tell it was just smoke by the way the "peaceful protestors" acted. Plus, tear gas lingers in the air for quite some time and Trump walked through right away. Who would use tear gas knowing the President would be there in moments? Nevertheless, after the Parks Department issued a statement correcting the Fake News the persisted! You will see it now forever.

In actuality it was a brave and bold gesture. A President walking through a park that was decimated the night before to our country's most iconic church that was torched the night before. A very real threat of assassination. Holding God's word that is the fundamental basis of our Founding Fathers. If Obama did the same the media would be tripping over themselves with praise.

4) In my lifetime I SHOULD never hear from the folks that want to strip citizens of their 2A right to bear arms. The old saying about that was "If your life is threatened and seconds count the police are minutes away". That phrase now will be that the police won't bother to response to your call for help.

they have tried Russia Russia Russia, they knew it was a hoax but kept at it for three years. They have tried impeachment over a phone call where they had the transcript! They have tried using the virus to wreck the economy, now it's anarchy. I suspect they have something else teed up, if not two.