Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Look, I just want to pop to the seaside, sit at a nice seafood restaurant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    and enjoy a simple lunch. Let's start with a bottle of Nyetimber and a dozen natives, discreetly drawing a veil across the fact that it's June. To follow, a nice Gavi di Gavi to accompany a simply grilled cold lobster with mayonnaise. Perhaps a few cheeky skinny fries on the side. Now that our bouche is nicely amused, let's move on to the main event: a large Dover sole, meuniere naturally, served on the bone with some Jersey Royals and a side of samphire. To remain hydrated we'll take something red, light and slightly chilled. A little pinot noir, perhaps? The sommelier can decide.

Because I believe in moderation in all matters I shall eschew dessert in favour of a selection of cheeses and a good crusty bottle of port.

See? I don't ask for much. Just a few simple pleasures.
    Get yourself to Whitstable - all of the seafood shacks around the harbour and seafront have reopened.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Get yourself to Whitstable - all of the seafood shacks around the harbour and seafront have reopened.
    Have they, by jiminy? This needs investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    He knows nothing of racism for the same reason Maro Itoje says he doesn't. Because yer Nick Griffin types may tell their mates in the pub that they're hard, but won't say boo to a 6'8" of prime, pro athlete goose in real life.

No-one in their right mind ever racially abuses the world heavyweight champ.
    Yes, because black people are so weak, physically unimposing and easy to bully.

Simpleton.