Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Look, I just want to pop to the seaside, sit at a nice seafood restaurant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    beautiful, vibrantly coloured caravan in Rathkeale town, a heartbroken little gypsy girl is still asking her mother "whatever happened to Popsicle and Barney Mammy?"
    Talking of our Romany chums, I see Tyson Fury has been sticking his oar into the debate by talking about his experience of racism as a dirty gyppo. This has caused many black people to be up in arms claiming that he knows nothing of prejudice because he's white.
    I find this most amusing, since the lookey-likeys are about the only race it's still possible to openly despise in this country - and with good reason, due to them being thieving, lawless, scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Talking of our Romany chums, I see Tyson Fury has been sticking his oar into the debate by talking about his experience of racism as a dirty gyppo. This has caused many black people to be up in arms claiming that he knows nothing of prejudice because he's white.
    I find this most amusing, since the lookey-likeys are about the only race it's still possible to openly despise in this country - and with good reason, due to them being thieving, lawless, scum.
    He knows nothing of racism for the same reason Maro Itoje says he doesn't. Because yer Nick Griffin types may tell their mates in the pub that they're hard, but won't say boo to a 6'8" of prime, pro athlete goose in real life.

No-one in their right mind ever racially abuses the world heavyweight champ.