Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Look, I just want to pop to the seaside, sit at a nice seafood restaurant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The cats seem to love them. When they come in the garden Bertie rolls around in front of them as if to encourage them to play.

Of course it's not just cats and ponies. We're supporting 3 fox families, about a thousand rabbits, numerous birds including buzzards, kestrels and a peregrine, a pair of deer and, most recently and most exciting of all, a badger has appeared!

I am Dr Doolitlle.
    A peregrine? Whereabouts?

I recently got a pair of binos and have taken to birdspotting on my long country walks. Lapwings, Sandpipers, Little Egrets - along with hundreds of the kites and buzzards that are so common now. Loving it. Although I think my favourite is when I spy hares doing their hare thing. It's quite good, nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A peregrine? Whereabouts?

I recently got a pair of binos and have taken to birdspotting on my long country walks. Lapwings, Sandpipers, Little Egrets - along with hundreds of the kites and buzzards that are so common now. Loving it. Although I think my favourite is when I spy hares doing their hare thing. It's quite good, nature.
    A pair of peregrines nest at Sidcup. Have done for a few years now. One of them has been hunting parakeets in our field. We’ve had 58 bird species from the kitchen window so far this year.

I wish we had hares. I’d love hares.

Nature is the tits.