Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cummings is digging in like Geoff Boycott

Cummings is digging in like Geoff Boycott

Boris is taking a calculated gamble that this media-manufactured hysteria against him will subside before the next election in four and a half years' time, and that in the long term he is likely to be more of an asset than a liabilty to him.

I lived for many years in the road Dom lives in, and even before I left 11 years ago it had become a petri-dish for well-heeled liberal lefties. Dom will need balls of steel when he goes out with his kid in future. These people are smelling blood.

I think the 1922 committee might want a word shortly

Wish he would dress properly.

Man got Arteta syndrome walking around in his Primark gear ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    Boris is taking a calculated gamble that this media-manufactured hysteria against him will subside before the next election in four and a half years' time, and that in the long term he is likely to be more of an asset than a liabilty to him.

I lived for many years in the road Dom lives in, and even before I left 11 years ago it had become a petri-dish for well-heeled liberal lefties. Dom will need balls of steel when he goes out with his kid in future. These people are smelling blood.
    The question Boris is asking is, “Who governs the country, Reg democratically elected government, or the Common Purpose cultists of the liberal media?”

#i’mwithboris

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The question Boris is asking is, “Who governs the country, Reg democratically elected government, or the Common Purpose cultists of the liberal media?”

#i’mwithboris
    It looks to me like we're being run by an unelected bureaucrat.

When Boycs dug in, he'd often end up running out his skipper due to selfishness.

These people are smelling blood.
    like Andy Dawson on Twitter yesterday?

One of the greatest online meltdowns and flounce ever
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

#i’mwithboris
    The trouble is he's making such an absolute fvck up of everything, that all KS has to do is shut the fvck up for four years. This is worrying.

To be honest, I lost faith in BoJo when the fvcking moron went round shaking hands despite every doctor warning him not to. Seriously the ****wit was very, very, very fortunate not to die. We were 50/50 from having Raab in charge.

The Tories need to get shot in two years and groom someone with a semblance of intelligence and some charisma. Having one without the other isn't working. Someone with 2 years to bed in can win the next election comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    It looks to me like we're being run by an unelected bureaucrat.
    You'd rather a moron like Johnson ran the show? Cummings has a brain, but it turns out it's nowhere near as big as he thinks (or I thought).

Or an unelected spacker with a grotesquely enlarged head

#i’mwithboris
    . . . . . . . .