Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I know there's a pandemic, but won't someone PLEASE think of the flidomites?!

I know there's a pandemic, but won't someone PLEASE think of the flidomites?!

To be fair, we've all opened a packet of crisps or two with our teeth before, haven't we?

I think I'd welcome the virus if I was like that The word 'flid' does take me back to junior school, evil little fúckers we all were back then eh?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I think I'd welcome the virus if I was like that The word 'flid' does take me back to junior school, evil little fúckers we all were back then eh?
    To be fair, it's a lot more succinct and accurate than calling them 'thalidomide survivors'. Fûck that.

Also, imagine having a flid kid and then calling him 'Berrisford', ffs! As if the poor fûcker didn't have enough problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    To be fair, we've all opened a packet of crisps or two with our teeth before, haven't we?
    Yes. Although I'm interested in his portable bidet.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, it's a lot more succinct and accurate than calling them 'thalidomide survivors'. Fûck that.

Also, imagine having a flid kid and then calling him 'Berrisford', ffs! As if the poor fûcker didn't have enough problems!
    Should have called him Bob imo. This thread is making me sad now B, he's even got a watch on the poor *******
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'