Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Sadly I reckon that ain't too far off
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Carrying a calf injury, so hadn't been back in training long. Though the cynic in me might suggest they don't want to overplay him and risk the money they are going to get. He is very good though. I thought it was a decent game last night - then again I was allowed in a pub for the first time in two months so that might have been a factor
    I enjoyed it, some very good football. Surprised VAR didn’t intervene and award a pen when Haaland’s shot went off the back of that chap’s arm. Looked nailed on pen to me.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I enjoyed it, some very good football. Surprised VAR didn’t intervene and award a pen when Haaland’s shot went off the back of that chap’s arm. Looked nailed on pen to me.
    Me too - and everyone else but the refs and Bayern fans it seems

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    hmmm not happy with the stoopid mask shít but I'd probably swallow it (not literally) 3 at a table from the same household or can be anywon? This would be a deal breaker for me if it were here.
    We were all different households - mind you, of our number was married to the barmaid so not sure if that counts as one household in the place

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We were all different households - mind you, of our number was married to the barmaid so not sure if that counts as one household in the place
    Certainly helps with the rules I'd say. If ours was similar I'd give it a go. Seeing as I go down the pub a fair bit on my own and bump in to 'pub mates' it would be pretty pointless stuck on my own. I trust our useless govt will make it all as clear as mud over the coming weeks.

PS. Might be worth befriending and buying a certain Mr. Cummins a few pints soon. No rules apply
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'