Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cummings is digging in like Geoff Boycott

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    The trouble is he's making such an absolute fvck up of everything, that all KS has to do is shut the fvck up for four years. This is worrying.

To be honest, I lost faith in BoJo when the fvcking moron went round shaking hands despite every doctor warning him not to. Seriously the ****wit was very, very, very fortunate not to die. We were 50/50 from having Raab in charge.

The Tories need to get shot in two years and groom someone with a semblance of intelligence and some charisma. Having one without the other isn't working. Someone with 2 years to bed in can win the next election comfortably.
    A Hague/Portillo dream team is what we need to sort this mess out.

I miss Michael very much.

Hague and Duncan-Smith with Cummings as advisor. Our bald overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A Hague/Portillo dream team is what we need to sort this mess out.
    I'd take that

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'd take that
    If you gay that your lookout but not insult ok?

If you're into anagrams, "Stay alert, control the virus, save lives" becomes "Easily survives travel north to castle"

Well easily is pushing it a bit. He’s more likely to get Jo Coxed than Jo Cox.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    If you're into anagrams, "Stay alert, control the virus, save lives" becomes "Easily survives travel north to castle"
    Somebody follows Gyles Brandreth on Twitter, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    Cummings is digging in like Geoff Boycott

Although he has been wafting at a fair few wide half volleys and missing them.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    [/COLOR]

Although he has been wafting at a fair few wide half volleys and missing them.
    He's got through the new ball spell (too much short stuff and not enough line-and-length from the bowlers) and is now knocking the medium pacers about with ease and accumulating steadily. Looking safe as houses now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's got through the new ball spell (too much short stuff and not enough line-and-length from the bowlers) and is now knocking the medium pacers about with ease and accumulating steadily. Looking safe as houses now.
    To be fair, he has survived a couple of very adjacent lbw shouts and a caught behind.

I look forward to seeing whether he uses his feet to the spinners or whether he tries to sweep.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman