Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Pubs to repen on July the 4th

Pubs to repen on July the 4th

It was almost exactly two months to the minute that I walked into my pub to be met by a tearful landlady telling me that that had to shut that night. Today it is her birthday and when I dropped some flowers off to her earlier I promised that I would to make sure that everyoner knows that the proposed July 4th reopening date is possible, but they will need at least three wekks to get ready. So please if you love a pint, start agitating. Fu(k teh football we need the pubs open back ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    It was almost exactly two months to the minute that I walked into my pub to be met by a tearful landlady telling me that that had to shut that night. Today it is her birthday and when I dropped some flowers off to her earlier I promised that I would to make sure that everyoner knows that the proposed July 4th reopening date is possible, but they will need at least three wekks to get ready. So please if you love a pint, start agitating. Fu(k teh football we need the pubs open back ASAP.
    Another 5 and half fúcking weeks Wonder what they'll be like, 10 punters maximum? If it's as farcical as the return of football it might not be worth bothering with*

*I'll bother of course.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Do Septics go down the pub? Didn't really seem to when I lived there.

I see absolutely no reason why pub gardens cannot reopen now.

Time to start relaxing some of these tyrannical laws imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Time to start relaxing some of these tyrannical laws imo

Word, T.

Herd immunity was always the only way through this...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Word, T.

Herd immunity was always the only way through this...
    Who'd have thought that the way every previous flu virus cycle was stopped would be the same with this one?
    It's almost as if some mysterious force, that has existed from the dawn of time, let's call it 'nature' has dealt with a virus by way of an immune system response. This is remarkable.