Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What sad world we live in

What sad world we live in

Golden Girls is on Channel 5, before it starts there is a disclaimer. 'This show may contain some historical attitudes'

looooooooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Golden Girls is on Channel 5, before it starts there is a disclaimer. 'This show may contain some historical attitudes'

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    looooooooooooool
    However for the record, Blanche. I would.

Surely the sad thing is watching Channel 5 and the Golden Girls - there must have been other options

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Surely the sad thing is watching Channel 5 and the Golden Girls - there must have been other options
    It came on after the Jeremy Vine Show which is the Wright Stuff but differenter.

It came on after the Jeremy Vine Show which is the Wright Stuff but differenter.
    Fair enough. I actually quite used to like the Golden Girls Betty White was in an episode of Community I watched recently - was very good