Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Raan, again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Pork butt :snigger: After a gap of seven years my supermarket started selling HP Sauce again. I had a fish finger sandwich to celebrate - it was ace
    Not happy with HP on a fish fingers banjo la, but, under current conditions, I’ll allow it.

Please consider tartare next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not happy with HP on a fish fingers banjo la, but, under current conditions, I’ll allow it.

Please consider tartare next time.
    Obviously not ideal - they don't seem to do tartare sauce here either, even in good times. In some ways they are Philistines. However, the sun is out, the Biergartens are open again, so quite frankly, all is well. Or at least betterer

Oh, that's great news! Been hearing horror stories about Bavaria getting a bit carried away with the whole lockdown\social-distancing thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Obviously not ideal - they don't seem to do tartare sauce here either, even in good times. In some ways they are Philistines. However, the sun is out, the Biergartens are open again, so quite frankly, all is well. Or at least betterer
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."