Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: HR question from my sister

HR question from my sister

We both think it’s odd...she had to take a couple days off with period pain but her company insisted on recorded it as ‘Covid 19 suspected‘.

Why would they do that?

She’s worried people might think she’s got the Mao Tse Lung.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    We both think it’s odd...she had to take a couple days off with period pain but her company insisted on recorded it as ‘Covid 19 suspected‘.

Why would they do that?

Probably best to keep your distance though T. I’m getting a plague home test kit delivered later on.
    Bit of an afternoon project imo.

Why would they do that?

Follow the money T , follow the money....

Why would they do that?

I think the fact that she was back at work after 2 days rather than 2 weeks self isolating should stop anyone thinking along those lines tbh. As for the company they sound like they've been brain washed by the government, or maybe paid a little bonus
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Why would they do that?

possibly because the company want to claim back the SSP they otherwise wouldn't be able to.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I think the fact that she was back at work after 2 days rather than 2 weeks self isolating should stop anyone thinking along those lines tbh. As for the company they sound like they've been brain washed by the government, or maybe paid a little bonus
    oh, you can self-sisolate, get a test and have the negative result back in 2 days. Hey presto! back to work.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    possibly because the company want to claim back the SSP they otherwise wouldn't be able to.
    Suspected as much...thanks.

I was going to let her know that for WFH you shouldn’t really take time off for this sort of thing but I didn’t want to get a dressing down about the brutality of period pain.

And here was I thinking Awimb had a set of rules to comply with!?

I don't see how anybody can answer this question without a picture!? Not necessarily one of her period by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    And here was I thinking Awimb had a set of rules to comply with!?

I don't see how anybody can answer this question without a picture!? Not necessarily one of her period by the way.
    Good point. When said picture does appear I'm going 1.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'