Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Good golly Little Richard is gone....

Good golly Little Richard is gone....

and that other Tiger botherer lad Roy
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    and that other Tiger botherer lad Roy
    Which tiger botherer, BB?

Btw, yer average Indian isn't a tiger botherer. It's not that they're not pervs - they are. It's just if you try to bügger tigger, he'll munch your côck off.

And the wellyphants won't put up with it either. I reckon they nonce the monkeys.

Those Las Vegas magicians that the tigers got fed up and tried to eat a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    Those Las Vegas magicians that the tigers got fed up and tried to eat a few years back.
    I didn't hear about that. Did some tiggers much some Septics? Touch.

Germans, I think, not Yanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I didn't hear about that. Did some tiggers much some Septics? Touch.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Indeed - the not dead one is the cousin of my steuerberater, who lives in Rosenheim. Think Siegfried was born there

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Can someone please just give me a link?

Are you saying there were some krauts doing a magic show in Vegas and a couple of tiggers in the audience got the hump and came out and munched them?

I didn't hear of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Can someone please just give me a link?

Are you saying there were some krauts doing a magic show in Vegas and a couple of tiggers in the audience got the hump and came out and munched them?

I didn't hear of this.
    https://www.rd.com/true-stories/surv...-tiger-attack/ this should help

Oh, I say! What's a steuerberater? Sounds saucy.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Indeed - the not dead one is the cousin of my steuerberater, who lives in Rosenheim. Think Siegfried was born there
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Cheers for that. Will look in a sec. And if you want to know how to make the best aloo jeera in India, look at the FB page I linked in a thread I started.

Actually, I've got it on Youtube now:

https://youtu.be/fA5EAkkttDs

Him and a mate cooked it for us in Kerala and it's the nicest Indian food I've ever munched.