Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I can sense a change in the air

I can sense a change in the air

More people out and about.
    Queues for supermarket a lot shorter. Things you couldn’t find in shops are there.

Delivery slots or click and collect for shopping much easier to get. Some shops opening that have been closed. Wimpy is even back open for delivery.

On the other hand I haven’t had any post this week

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    More people out and about.
    Queues for supermarket a lot shorter. Things you couldn’t find in shops are there.

Delivery slots or click and collect for shopping much easier to get. Some shops opening that have been closed. Wimpy is even back open for delivery.

On the other hand I haven’t had any post this week
    i think it is quite natural that peole are relaxing a bit as the govt have started talking about relaxnig the guidance.

Far more cars going past our house every day
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    i think it is quite natural that peole are relaxing a bit as the govt have started talking about relaxnig the guidance.

Far more cars going past our house every day
    I had to queue at a junction AND a roundabout on my commute this morning.

Sad seens
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I have to say that driving lately has been a pleasure and really quite fun. All trips have been within the rules of the lockdown

All trips have been within the rules of the lockdown
    me too.

although, definitely not within the boundaries of speed as set out in the highway code
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    me too.

although, definitely not within the boundaries of speed as set out in the highway code
    I really should slow down a bit on roundabouts.

But not making excuses but empty roads make you less aware of your speed imo. 45 feels like 30mph

I really should slow down a bit on roundabouts.

But not making excuses but empty roads make you less aware of your speed imo. 45 feels like 30mph
    I did pass a mobile speed camera on the A14 earlier this week.

Essential workers? Really?