Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tenant and her father (who she lives with) have both been furloughed

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Look, you've made a noble gesture and now you're clearly wanting to wriggle out of it. You're suffering from whatever the giver's equivalent of buyer's remorse is. However, having made the commitment to cut her rent by 70%, you have to stick by it, I'm afraid. Anything else undermines the whole point of having done something nice and, as Pokster says, makes you a bit of a ****.
    At no point have I said anything about not sticking to the arrangement. But as I've gone on to explain, we anticipate her asking for a prolonged reduction as her job prospects are grim. And so we either ask her to find somewhere else to live or we gain a fuller understanding of her finances in order to decide what would be a reasonable reduction longer term.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    At no point have I said anything about not sticking to the arrangement. But as I've gone on to explain, we anticipate her asking for a prolonged reduction as her job prospects are grim. And so we either ask her to find somewhere else to live or we gain a fuller understanding of her finances in order to decide what would be a reasonable reduction longer term.
    Yeah, right. This is you, this is.

5184V+aiQWL.jpg