Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bergkamp Documentary on in 15 mins or so - gonna be epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Lol brutal
    Anyone remember him driving to a CL game in Barcelona

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I watched it last night. I don't normally watch things like that but it was very good.

Dennis was our last hurrah. Since he retired, everything went downhill. AW should have started him over Hleb in the CL final, imo.
    Hleb was brilliant in that run to the final - absolutely no way he could drop him

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hleb was brilliant in that run to the final - absolutely no way he could drop him
    I know. Which is why I'm not paid £8m a year to manage a club. Cos I'd always pick the sexiest players. I'd still have Wrighty on the bench today, if it were up to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Flamini too...man turned into Winterburn 2.0 for that run.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Flamini too...man turned into Winterburn 2.0 for that run.
    I said at the time that we have stuck with him at LB. It was magic and it was working.

With Flamini at LB, we could've hung in there.

"It was magic".

Well said, G. Very well said indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I said at the time that we have stuck with him at LB. It was magic and it was working.

With Flamini at LB, we could've hung in there.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."