*Incomplete season
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    *Incomplete season
    Season should be void. If you award Liverpool the title you will have to make decisions about relegation and promotion from the other divisions. It is going to be remembered like the Grand National of 1993 - it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    Season should be void. If you award Liverpool the title you will have to make decisions about relegation and promotion from the other divisions. It is going to be remembered like the Grand National of 1993 - it never happened.
    Yes. Even putting aside my intense amusement at Liverpool not getting to win the league properly, I don't see any way other than declaring the season void and starting again as per August 2019 that doesn't leave the Premier League open to legal action by affected clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Even putting aside my intense amusement at Liverpool not getting to win the league properly, I don't see any way other than declaring the season void and starting again as per August 2019 that doesn't leave the Premier League open to legal action by affected clubs.
    Well, exactly.

Although it would mean You never really won it couldn't be chanted at them...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not to mention that it means we retain our 27 (?) year record of consecutive top six finishes