Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Games you missed but were technically there.....

Games you missed but were technically there.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF5P926-xFE

We went to Covent Garden beforehand, got drunk as I'd had a row with the missus about her not wanting me to go as it was her sister's something or other (for the record, we got divorced eventually) and was throwing up in the bogs for most of the game. I did see Steve Bruce's penalty, missed Smudger's hat-trick and maybe one of Kevin Campbell's best games for us. Rough night. Didn't learn the lesson for another 15 yrs or so.

I also missed Ian Wright goal at Carrow Road right after half-time in the mid-90s as some girl didn't know how to pull me off in the bogs so it took 40 mins and I lost half me pubes in the process* (*LBM - life before manscaping).

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post

We went to Covent Garden beforehand, got drunk as I'd had a row with the missus about her not wanting me to go as it was her sister's something or other (for the record, we got divorced eventually) and was throwing up in the bogs for most of the game. I did see Steve Bruce's penalty, missed Smudger's hat-trick and maybe one of Kevin Campbell's best games for us. Rough night. Didn't learn the lesson for another 15 yrs or so.

I also missed Ian Wright goal at Carrow Road right after half-time in the mid-90s as some girl didn't know how to pull me off in the bogs so it took 40 mins and I lost half me pubes in the process* (*LBM - life before manscaping).
    I've been to Carrow Road many times but I've never been offered anything like that. I'll buy a more expensive ticket next time
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I've been to Carrow Road many times but I've never been offered anything like that. I'll buy a more expensive ticket next time
    certainly better than the free programme and pint at half time in club level...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post

Most of the 2006-2009 seasons - the Il Bacio years