Thread: Baby Boris

Baby Boris

Crikey, she popped that one out quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Crikey, she popped that one out quick.
    Almost nine months to the day since he became PM

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Almost nine months to the day since he became PM
    Well if a chap can't celebrate becoming PM by rogering his bint, I don't know what the world's coming to, la.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well if a chap can't celebrate becoming PM by rogering his bint, I don't know what the world's coming to, la.
    Oh, I've no problem with that at all. I was going to add that many a king would admire his ability to produce on demand, so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oh, I've no problem with that at all. I was going to add that many a king would admire his ability to produce on demand, so to speak
    Clearly a chap who - rightly - eschews the condom. Ghastly things.

Clearly a chap who - rightly - eschews the condom. Ghastly things.
    I rather hope he wore at least two when he was firing it up that ghastly american pole dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I rather hope he wore at least two when he was firing it up that ghastly american pole dancer.
    I can't believe a chap of Boris's appetites will content himself with monogamy during his term in office, so I greatly look forward to him getting into all sorts of sexual scrapes over the next few years as he throws his leg over various unsuitable females. All good fun imo.

I can't believe a chap of Boris's appetites will content himself with monogamy during his term in office, so I greatly look forward to him getting into all sorts of sexual scrapes over the next few years as he throws his leg over various unsuitable females. All good fun imo.
    My contacts in higher circles inform me that Boris is rather poorly endowed so as soon as childbirth reduces his woman's clacker to something resembling a discarded Big Mac he's off to find something with a little more purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    My contacts in higher circles inform me that Boris is rather poorly endowed so as soon as childbirth reduces his woman's clacker to something resembling a discarded Big Mac he's off to find something with a little more purchase.
    How odd. I'd heard that it was huge, almost permanently engorged and so covered in blue veins and well-used that it resembles nothing so much in appearance, odour and flavour as a well-aged Stilton.

How odd. I'd heard that it was huge, almost permanently engorged and so covered in blue veins and well-used that it resembles nothing so much in appearance, odour and flavour as a well-aged Stilton.
    Oh it absolutely reeks b, for he pays as much attention to his personal hygiene as he does his hair and dentistry and though, as you say, he is almost perpetually tumescent he frequently struggles to "touch the sides" (in common with most your mother's paramours).