Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Queen will address nation on VE Day anniversary before public singalong of

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Jesus, bb - where have you been?
    Nowhere really, stuck indoors. Spurs fan was he?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Possibly my favourite tbh. Why the Ronnie hate?
    :sigh: Condensed version: I was his paperboy. He ordered the Sunday Times, which was too big to fit in his letterbox and he wouldn't let it just be dropped in the porch. I therefore did the only logical thing and posted it through his letterbox in sections. He tried and failed to get me sacked, the little c.unt. I've loathed him ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    :sigh: Condensed version: I was his paperboy. He ordered the Sunday Times, which was too big to fit in his letterbox and he wouldn't let it just be dropped in the porch. I therefore did the only logical thing and posted it through his letterbox in sections. He tried and failed to get me sacked, the little c.unt. I've loathed him ever since.
    Did you ever establish how exactly he wanted it delivered (apart from shoved up his arse for his terrible behaviour)?

Ah ok I suppose you had the last laugh now as he's dead and someone torched his old house

Must have been a right **** not watching and enjoying the Two Ronnies though

Did you ever establish how exactly he wanted it delivered (apart from shoved up his arse for his terrible behaviour)?
    No. That was the thing. When he complained to me I pointed out that there was literally no other way of delivering his paper through his letterbox and that he'd already ruled out the idea of just leaving it in the porch. This insolent use of logic on my part is what caused him to call the newsagent and try to get me sacked. He was just being a c.unt for the sake of it, the nasty little scotch prick.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Ah ok I suppose you had the last laugh now as he's dead and someone torched his old house

Must have been a right **** not watching and enjoying the Two Ronnies though
    It would be fitting if they poured petrol through the letterbox.

It would be fitting if they poured petrol through the letterbox.
    harsh but fair

harsh but fair
    That's some world class grudge holding

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A frost? A frost? The man flew two tours on Lancasters and then a third on Mosquitos. He’s a ****ing hero, you jobbie tugging nonce!
    Tbf I'd heard it was well cold up in those bombers, C.

Her grandson just walked out of a sweet gig coz she's a bossy old twot out of touch with reality, no?