Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Football without crowds is going to be a bit ****, isn’t it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Football without crowds is going to be a bit ****, isn’t it?

Dhdhxjdkdj

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Dhdhxjdkdj
    Did you see what the German health ministry were saying at the weekend? Players have to wear masks and if a masks slips than play has to be halted. No walls at free kicks and players too close together - genuinely had to check the date to see if it was April 1

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Did you see what the German health ministry were saying at the weekend? Players have to wear masks and if a masks slips than play has to be halted. No walls at free kicks and players too close together - genuinely had to check the date to see if it was April 1
    For **** sake. Wouldn’t be worth bringing it back if that’s the sort of *******s they’ll try and implement. They’ll be having no scrums or rucks in rugby at this rate

For **** sake. Wouldn’t be worth bringing it back if that’s the sort of *******s they’ll try and implement. They’ll be having no scrums or rucks in rugby at this rate
    Yep - be ridiculous. Can't see rugby coming back for a bit.

Mind you - no man-to-man marking in football won't affect our defence at least

Yep - be ridiculous. Can't see rugby coming back for a bit.

Mind you - no man-to-man marking in football won't affect our defence at least
    I take it you've seen the nonsense about allowing substances to be applied to the ball rather than have people rubbing spit and sweat on it? Most cricketers have been using spit on the ball since they were kids. Almost impossible to resist the reflex to do it, I'd have thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I take it you've seen the nonsense about allowing substances to be applied to the ball rather than have people rubbing spit and sweat on it? Most cricketers have been using spit on the ball since they were kids. Almost impossible to resist the reflex to do it, I'd have thought.
    Yes, will be an odd one. Not as much of a factor with the white ball though which I guess will be the first form of cricket to get the go ahead

I read a load of stuff like that in the Mail but about our lot playing again. Was fúcking hilarious, the sort of thing you'd expect from Vic or The Day Today.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

glwtp. Masks etc. appear to be in rather short supply

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/20...mpression=true

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Dhdhxjdkdj
    Quite.

And when did air horns disappear from football stadia?

also...Gilbert Napthine
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Dhdhxjdkdj
    100%. I'd rather wait until it can be played as normal tbh even if it meant waiting until next year. All these terrible ideas and compromises are just complete gash.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'