Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What’s been the best thing on tv during lockdown?

What’s been the best thing on tv during lockdown?

Michael Portillo’s railway journeys on BBC 2. Tony Robinson also does this on CH 5. But, it lacks the charm and simplicity of Portillo’s efforts. WD Michael Portillo imo

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Michael Portillo’s railway journeys on BBC 2. Tony Robinson also does this on CH 5. But, it lacks the charm and simplicity of Portillo’s efforts. WD Michael Portillo imo
    Should have been PM IMO. Had he been in power instead of Major he would have handed the reins on to Lord Willie of Hague and we’d never have had to suffer the lost years under Comrades Blair and Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Should have been PM IMO. Had he been in power instead of Major he would have handed the reins on to Lord Willie of Hague and we’d never have had to suffer the lost years under Comrades Blair and Cameron.
    I like him, but struggle to trust a man prepared to wear trousers of such eye-watering hues.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/ExMPsexykecks/

There was one show which was incredibly popular from what I recall during my first lockdown.

The Trip...

I remember the morning after this scene...everyone was doing their Michael Caine impressions

I had a deal with the person I was in with - watch what u like, when u like...but I get Channel 4 racing all to myself. Worked out rather well...he’d usually go to the gym during the racing and I could put my feet up and watch the racing with a copy of racing post I got for a few cigarettes and a box of Jaffa cakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I like him, but struggle to trust a man prepared to wear trousers of such eye-watering hues.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/ExMPsexykecks/
    I reckon he might be in the gays.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I reckon he might be in the gays.
    Do you think? The rather effeminate man in the shocking pink ensemble a bufty? Extraordinary.

I have been watching London's Burning