Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raan

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This is a heartwarming story of diversity ti. I think there’s a lesson there for us all.

Will you take a pic of your raan and show us on a Monday?
    It is heart-warming, C. It just proves that we and the sub-continentals should all unite as equals and then smite all the heathens like the Septics and Chinks. I've long maintained this.

The tandoor is warming up the (half) leg of lamb has had 30 hours of marinading and I'm sh@tfaced. What could possibly go wrong x

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    The tandoor is warming up the (half) leg of lamb has had 30 hours of marinading and I'm sh@tfaced. What could possibly go wrong x
    #prayfortheinsider

It worked very well. The rotis not so, although when pan fied they were wonderful. Just a few slices left to go into the traditional Monday Biryani.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    It worked very well. The rotis not so, although when pan fied they were wonderful. Just a few slices left to go into the traditional Monday Biryani.
    Phew. I had visions of you falling headfirst into the thing. wd ti.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Phew. I had visions of you falling headfirst into the thing. wd ti.
    TBH, I have quite a few burns on my forearms, mainly from rescuing the roti that wouldn't stick. In hindsight, I think that keeping the Tandoor cool enough to slow roast the Raan meant that it wasn't hot enough to make the rotis stick. Live and learn!