Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So did anyone watch the Comics In Need of Relief From Children or whatever it was

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    only ever managed two minutes of Tiswas at a time before the sight that girls enormous great big fabulous, pendulous big bouncy titties would force me to seek privacy.
    I take it you mean Sally James? Sadly, I was too young for self-abuse in those days.

3f25eca5cd7489ef87c4dd9eed749efd--james-darcy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I take it you mean Sally James? Sadly, I was too young for self-abuse in those days.

3f25eca5cd7489ef87c4dd9eed749efd--james-darcy.jpg
    Oh I was in my pomp.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh I was in my pomp.
    Speaking of in her pomp and your, em, habits, did you see that pic of Nigella as a 21year-old

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Speaking of in her pomp and your, em, habits, did you see that pic of Nigella as a 21year-old
    I've always got the impression that herb's sexual obsession with Nigella is based more on the older, more buxom and generally 'fruitier' Nigella rather than the younger, slimmer and more winsome version.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've always got the impression that herb's sexual obsession with Nigella is based more on the older, more buxom and generally 'fruitier' Nigella rather than the younger, slimmer and more winsome version.
    Yes, I was wondering whether it would confuse him Might not take much to do that, tbf

Yes, I was wondering whether it would confuse him Might not take much to do that, tbf
    I think as long as he can imagine a great big unkempt hairy clunge he wouldn't mind either version. #TerryWaitesgarden
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Berni is correct. Nigella achieved a quite intoxicating perfection at around age forty