Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So did anyone watch the Comics In Need of Relief From Children or whatever it was

So did anyone watch the Comics In Need of Relief From Children or whatever it was

called thing last night. I presume it was the noisome turd of gigantic dimensions everyone thought it would be?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    called thing last night. I presume it was the noisome turd of gigantic dimensions everyone thought it would be?
    No. Not never I won't, b.

I'm rewatching Breaking Bad.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    No. Not never I won't, b.

I'm rewatching Breaking Bad.

Spoiler alert, ffs!

Fring's ain't what they used to be.

Spoiler alert, ffs!

Fring's ain't what they used to be.
    There's a lot more humour in it, 2nd time round...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

There's a lot more humour in it, 2nd time round...
    Do you want to kick his awful wife in the **** as much the second time around? God, I hated her!

A rhetorical question I assume b, how could it have been anything else? Anything involving Lenny Henry will be ghastly. One of my pet peeves is comedians who are always photographed pulling their matey, blokey cheeky chappy funny face. You have my assurances that he is a deeply unpleasant c'unt.

Do you want to kick his awful wife in the **** as much the second time around? God, I hated her!
    They are, on reflection, as bad as each other, tbf

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    A rhetorical question I assume b, how could it have been anything else? Anything involving Lenny Henry will be ghastly. One of my pet peeves is comedians who are always photographed pulling their matey, blokey cheeky chappy funny face. You have my assurances that he is a deeply unpleasant c'unt.
    I hate him for having written his best character ever out of the history of Tiswas. Winston the rastafarian who ate condensed milk sandwiches and said OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! was my favourite thing about Tiswas as a kid and now, just because he thinks it might have been a bit racist, it never even gets a mention.
    Instead, they always repeat the bits where he was Trevor McDoughnut. Fúck Trevor McDoughnut.

They are, on reflection, as bad as each other, tbf
    Oh, I always liked Walter. I thought people should have just let him get on with it and stopped being dicks.

I hate him for having written his best character ever out of the history of Tiswas. Winston the rastafarian who ate condensed milk sandwiches and said OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! was my favourite thing about Tiswas as a kid and now, just because he thinks it might have been a bit racist, it never even gets a mention.
    Instead, they always repeat the bits where he was Trevor McDoughnut. Fúck Trevor McDoughnut.
    only ever managed two minutes of Tiswas at a time before the sight that girls enormous great big fabulous, pendulous big bouncy titties would force me to seek privacy.