Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: On the subject of the NHS

On the subject of the NHS

For my entire lifetime (c 55 yrs) every screaming leftie in this land has been telling us that the NHS is broken beyond repair due to the Tory scum and their BUPA using followers, however we are now in the grip of the worst crisis ever and it is really holding up rather well. Seems like Matt Hancock and his team (and his/their
    predecessors at the Dept of Health) are doing a rather good job to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    For my entire lifetime (c 55 yrs) every screaming leftie in this land has been telling us that the NHS is broken beyond repair due to the Tory scum and their BUPA using followers, however we are now in the grip of the worst crisis ever and it is really holding up rather well. Seems like Matt Hancock and his team (and his/their
    It's actually vastly over capacity - which is better than the alternative, but still means we're haemorrhaging money into it on an hourly basis so that nurses can record TikTok videos while clad in this supposedly scarce PPE we keep hearing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's actually vastly over capacity - which is better than the alternative, but still means we're haemorrhaging money into it on an hourly basis so that nurses can record TikTok videos while clad in this supposedly scarce PPE we keep hearing about.
    Probably told this won before...

My mom had a stroke and there were no doctors to help her.

Because they were all on the stupid strike they had a few years back.

Then a couple weeks later I was waiting in her room so I can get an update on her condition. Kept being told the doctors are all busy. After a couple of hours I decided to go track them down and discovered 2 of them on their laptops order dresses from ASOS for some party they were going to on the Friday (yeah i eavesdropped).

So they can go f themselves with this clapping none sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Probably told this won before...

My mom had a stroke and there were no doctors to help her.

Because they were all on the stupid strike they had a few years back.

Then a couple weeks later I was waiting in her room so I can get an update on her condition. Kept being told the doctors are all busy. After a couple of hours I decided to go track them down and discovered 2 of them on their laptops order dresses from ASOS for some party they were going to on the Friday (yeah i eavesdropped).

So they can go f themselves with this clapping none sense...
    Mate. That’s awful .
    I’ll just say that these guys are just bang-average workers like the rest of us. They shouldn’t be judged any more or less harshly than anyone else.
    But yes. Fùck worshipping them. That’s just a c.unt’s game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Know anybody in the NHS?

I'm Tory scum, but ffs, they are using home made PPE and had to bring people out of retirement... Meanwhile anybody in a care home is just being left to die.

I wouldn't touch the NHS with a barge pole. Look at recovery rates in my old homeland.