Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a new pet peeve

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Give the donkey to the leopard and kill two birds with one stone. Well, one donkey with big cat but close enough
    That's good LA. Typical German efficiency right there. Might as well lob the kids in as well for dessert. That's 3 poncing adverts gone for a start.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In his wonderful book 'Maneaters of Kumaon', Jim Corbett makes it clear that he'd rather go after a man-eating tiger than a man-eating leopard any day. Leopards are cleverer, less predictable and much less fearful of man than your tigers. So much so that a leopard will go into a house and take a child - something tigers would never do.
    Yes, although the sheer size and evident power and pure aggression makes the tiger, for me, the scariest of the cats.

Mind you, when it comes to power, watching a leopard drag a freshly killed imapala of equal size up a tree is somewhat sobering.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, although the sheer size and evident power and pure aggression makes the tiger, for me, the scariest of the cats.

Mind you, when it comes to power, watching a leopard drag a freshly killed imapala of equal size up a tree is somewhat sobering.
    Well yes. And that's the other thing, of course. The fúckers can climb much better than tigers, so forget feeling nice and safe by climbing up a tree.