Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I went to the local chippy in the end. Haddock and small chips. Stick that, Bombay Bad Boy!
    'At work'? 'Chippy'? What strange world do you live in, iufg? I vaguely remember these phrases from the before times, but have entirely forgotten what they mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'At work'? 'Chippy'? What strange world do you live in, iufg? I vaguely remember these phrases from the before times, but have entirely forgotten what they mean.
    yes, I'm at work, people don't furlough themselves etc, b

The chippy bloke decided he'd had enough and opened back up.

He showed a remarkably level of economic knowledge during our chat. He is a businessman I suppose... but still, in Suffolk?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He showed a remarkably level of economic knowledge during our chat. He is a businessman I suppose... but still, in Suffolk?
    But our HR teams are working from home. Why can't you? Why are you not protecting 'OUR NHS', i? Why?

I shall have to denounce you and your chippy man to the Covid Stasi, I'm afraid.

But our HR teams are working from home. Why can't you? Why are you not protecting 'OUR NHS', i? Why?

I shall have to denounce you and your chippy man to the Covid Stasi, I'm afraid.
    I'm a 'key worker', apparently, I'll have you know, b

Not sure about the Chippy man, though
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I'm a 'key worker', apparently, I'll have you know, b

Not sure about the Chippy man, though
    I'm very distressed at this 'NHS workers can jump the queue at Tesco' nonsense. Fair enough if you've just done a 12-hour shift wrestling the Yellow Peril in an ICU, but most of these c.unts are either pen-pushers, diversity managers or have spent the last few hours recording themselves dancing on TikTok. They can f.uck off.

I'm very distressed at this 'NHS workers can jump the queue at Tesco' nonsense. Fair enough if you've just done a 12-hour shift wrestling the Yellow Peril in an ICU, but most of these c.unts are either pen-pushers, diversity managers or have spent the last few hours recording themselves dancing on TikTok. They can f.uck off.
    Indeed, b, indeed.

The amount of admin staff just to prove 'clinical governance' to The CQC is fúcking laughable

But our HR teams are working from home. Why can't you?
    and my to work is a piece of píss

and my to work is a piece of píss
    I keep seeing accidents being reported on my route around the M25 and wondering how people are managing to fúck up so badly on empty roads in what have been pretty much perfect weather conditions. I mean you'd virtually have to try to crash your car, wouldn't you?

I’ve furloughed myself. Of course as a director of the company I am allowed to carry out my statutory duties. According to the barrister chap who advised me, ‘statutory duties’ is an entirely subjective term, so in theory I could pretty much carry on as usual.

It’s nicer a5 home, though.

I keep seeing accidents being reported on my route around the M25 and wondering how people are managing to fúck up so badly on empty roads in what have been pretty much perfect weather conditions. I mean you'd virtually have to try to crash your car, wouldn't you?
    The empty roads have turned into a racetrack, b. It's ace