Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Negative Oil

Can't Boris buy it buy the shedload and stick it in a big building say the Excel centre and sell it for big money afterwards and therefore fixing the loss during this problem.

How long does it last? I haven't put anything in my car for ages and it seems to be running alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Can't Boris buy it buy the shedload and stick it in a big building say the Excel centre and sell it for big money afterwards and therefore fixing the loss during this problem.

How long does it last? I haven't put anything in my car for ages and it seems to be running alright.
    I think I last filled my car up at Christmas Good I.O.W. stock not the mainland scum stuff.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They're also royally fúcking the Russians, of course.

Apparently, the price of oil tankers has soared, as they need somewhere to store it all. You now have loads of oil tankers floating around pointlessly in international waters chock full of oil, but unable to dock anywhere.

Anyone remember Peak Oil?
    Christ on a bike! you know what happens next? They'll just start dumping it into the ocean The virus itself killed a few old 'uns, gave the rest of us a bit of a cough but our reaction to it will turn us to dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Christ on a bike! you know what happens next? They'll just start dumping it into the ocean The virus itself killed a few old 'uns, gave the rest of us a bit of a cough but our reaction to it will turn us to dust.
    Oh, probably, but this pre-dated the virus, tbf. Although the massive drop in demand has obviously made the Saudi decision to turn on the taps even more catastrophic.

On the amusing side, I'd love to hear Wee Jimmy Krankie make the economic case for scotch independence right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, probably, but this pre-dated the virus, tbf. Although the massive drop in demand has obviously made the Saudi decision to turn on the taps even more catastrophic.

On the amusing side, I'd love to hear Wee Jimmy Krankie make the economic case for scotch independence right now.
    Helluva day yesterday to be fair

- Negative Oil
    - Virgin Australia busto
    - Kim Jung heart problems