Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Dry Covid

Dry Covid

Just heard this expression for the first time. It means staying of drink during the entire lockdown period. FFS what utter c@nts. If anyone becomes aware of one of sanctamonius tw@ts, public shame them and then shun them forever after.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Just heard this expression for the first time. It means staying of drink during the entire lockdown period. FFS what utter c@nts. If anyone becomes aware of one of sanctamonius tw@ts, public shame them and then shun them forever after.
    I share your anger TI. Was just gonna have a few later but now I'm going to get absolutely mega uber super smashed. Stick it to the man!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Article in the indie. Some of us have to go dry

I thought you just meant no foreplay
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

No doubt they’ll enforce Sober in October too

Btw did the Veganuary lot all die off?