Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I want to go to a seafood restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ah, I often wondered what an allergic reaction was. Thanks, b
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body, iufg. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    How can you not like salmon? I mean I am as fussy an eater as they come but salmon is bootiful
    salmon, in all it's forms, to me, has a taste that can only be described as 'earthy'. Regardless of fresh, frozen, fillet, portion, sliced, how the ratio of beech to oak is in the smoke mix, drizzled in oil, chillies, etc. I simply don't enjoy it.

Now, a bit of monkfish, haddock, kingklip, etc I could, if pressed, enjoy.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    salmon, in all it's forms, to me, has a taste that can only be described as 'earthy'. Regardless of fresh, frozen, fillet, portion, sliced, how the ratio of beech to oak is in the smoke mix, drizzled in oil, chillies, etc. I simply don't enjoy it.

Now, a bit of monkfish, haddock, kingklip, etc I could, if pressed, enjoy.
    Now here we agree. Farmed salmon tastes largely of mud. Wild salmon, on the other hand, is a magnificent thing, but it costs roughly the same as the average moon landing, so it's a rare treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Now here we agree. Farmed salmon tastes largely of mud. Wild salmon, on the other hand, is a magnificent thing, but it costs roughly the same as the average moon landing, so it's a rare treat.
    Chile. Massive global market share of farmed salmon. Who'da thunk...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No such thing as a moon landing B

PS. Did make me chuckle and will be using it if the pubs ever open again
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I can get a 1.5 kg turbot delivered from Cornwall for 56 quids.

I’m in.
    Where do you live ffs? Surely you have a fishmonger for that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Where do you live ffs? Surely you have a fishmonger for that kind of thing.
    Sadly I don’t have a good local fishmonger. Anyway, how many fishmongers are going to keep turbot in stock?

At the risk of sounding like a some pretentious, middle aged, middle class tw@t (which incidently, I am). I miss sushi like nothing on this earth. From Sexy Fish in Mayfair to Kitsu in Tunbridge Wells via untold little stool only bars, oh my god I could cry thinking about. Waitrose has some very reasonable pre-packed, but nothing beats fresh sushi and all things connected. When this thing is over I know how I am going to spunk my freshly arrive tax free pension cheque away. Stopping now as I have cum...

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    At the risk of sounding like a some pretentious, middle aged, middle class tw@t (which incidently, I am). I miss sushi like nothing on this earth. From Sexy Fish in Mayfair to Kitsu in Tunbridge Wells via untold little stool only bars, oh my god I could cry thinking about. Waitrose has some very reasonable pre-packed, but nothing beats fresh sushi and all things connected. When this thing is over I know how I am going to spunk my freshly arrive tax free pension cheque away. Stopping now as I have cum...
    When it’s all over, ti, I recommend to you the tiny Petts Wood sushi bar ‘Rising Sun’. Sushi like I’ve only previously experienced in Tokyo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When it’s all over, ti, I recommend to you the tiny Petts Wood sushi bar ‘Rising Sun’. Sushi like I’ve only previously experienced in Tokyo.
    Fúck me the hypocritical middle class plumber is gonna have a field day when he sees this.

Edit: This was a reply to TI. I must have been Captain Spastic last night
    Last edited by barrybueno; 04-18-2020 at 10:33 AM.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'