Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I want to go to a seafood restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Excuse me. What of the cassoulet, the œufs en meurette, the tartare, the omelette jambon fromage cuit baveuse, thé confit de canard avec des frites au graisse d’oie, thé salade de pieds de cochon aux truffes, THÉ WELSH ROYALE for all love?
    exactly, sc. Thanks for proving my point.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    What about those moules you get in that buttery garlic sauce with frites pretty much the length of the Bay of Biscay - crack cocaine
    exactly.

seafood AND French.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    exactly.

seafood AND French.
    Why do you not like seafood, ffs? Is it a gay thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why do you not like seafood, ffs? Is it a gay thing?
    I do eat seafood, I'm not a complete wuss, it's just that it is way down my preference list.

Crab and lobster brings me out in hives. Fish isn't too bad, I quite like some whitefish and mackerel - I don't like salmon.

Maybe to do with me having so slide whelks off the side of the plate before having to eat the rubbery fúckers as a kid. Along with mussels and other sea-based pollution filters.

I do eat seafood, I'm not a complete wuss, it's just that it is way down my preference list.

Crab and lobster brings me out in hives. Fish isn't too bad, I quite like some whitefish and mackerel - I don't like salmon.

Maybe to do with me having so slide whelks off the side of the plate before having to eat the rubbery fúckers as a kid. Along with mussels and other sea-based pollution filters.
    Do you prefer the oyster or the snail, i?

Do you prefer the oyster or the snail, i?
    neither, sc.

neither, sc.
    Gay. FACT.

How can you not like salmon? I mean I am as fussy an eater as they come but salmon is bootiful

Gay. FACT.
    Imagine thinking lobster brings you out in hives, though. Just mental weakness imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Imagine thinking lobster brings you out in hives, though. Just mental weakness imo.
    ah, I often wondered what an allergic reaction was. Thanks, b